Nike+ SportWatch GPS powered by TomTom
UPDATE: Now avaialble in more colors.
The Nike+ SportWatch represents TomTom’s debut entry into the fitness arena. Their partnership with Nike brings a different design language and style than other sport watches.
Like the Garmin Forerunner series, you can pair the Nike+ SportWatch with a heart rate monitor and foot pod for indoors /treadmill use. Unlike the Garmin units though, the foot pod is included in the purchase price.
More Nike+ SportWatch GPS reviews
- Consumer-authored Nike+ SportWatch reviews have been posted at Amazon
- DC Rainmaker has posted an exhaustive, in-depth review of the Nike+ SportWatch
- PC Mag gives a 3-1/2 out of 5 star rating in their Nike+ SportWatch GPS review
- Cult of Mac has also reviewed the Nike+ SportWatch
- USA Today says it works well in urban canyons
- GeekDad reviews the Nike+ TomTom SportWatch
- The NZ Herald reviews the Nike+ SportWatch powered by TomTom
- A Nike+ SportWatch review from down under
- PC World Australia gets in on the action with their own Nike+ sportswatch review
- IT Wire compares it to the Garmin Forerunner 10
- Everything for the Man reviews the Nike+/TomTom GPS sportwatch
- Matthew Miller reviews the Nike+ sportwatch for ZD Net
- SuperAdrianMe reviews the Nike+
I’ll be posting more hands on GPS reviews as they appear, but in the meantime, here are some…
Other Nike+ SportWatch GPS resources
Compare prices on the Nike+ SportWatch GPS at these merchants:
- Check the current Nike+ SportWatch GPS Powered by TomTom price at Amazon
- Find the Nike+ SportWatch GPS at BestBuy.com
- Buy the Nike+ SportWatch GPS Powered by TomTom direct from TomTom