I’ve posted a steady stream of news for several days now from the Consumer Electronics Show. But there’s also been a lot of other GPS news coming out of Vegas, so here are some shorter blurbs that didn’t get their own post, along with some related items and updates on things I’ve already posted.
- Garmin showcases expanding OEM innovations
- Maybe this is what they mean: Gracenote and Garmin Demonstrate Mood-Based Music Search and Recommendation Technology for the Car
- Garmin nüvi 3590LMT hands-on (video)
- Garmin nuvi 3550LM product page link; tentative release date (February 20); pre-order page at Amazon
- Garmin nuvi 3590LMT product page; tentative release date (February 20); pre-order page at Amazon
- Garmin Approach G6 product page; tentative release date (February 17); pre-order page at Amazon
- I added an image gallery to my Garmin Approach G6 post
- Garmin Smartphone Link and GTM-60 compatibility issues?
- And a Galaxy Nexus compatibility issue? Can anyone else confirm this?
- Garmin’s Smartphone Link – photoLive Traffic Camera Tips
- Garmin’s Smartphone Link & SpeakToIt Assistant – Your iPhone Can’t Do This!
- TomTom signs strategic deal with Samsung, the world’s largest smartphone manufacturer
- TomTom App for iPhone/iPad goes social
- Fisker chooses TomTom to power navigation system for world’s first premium electric vehicle
- Magellan Switch, Switch Up GPS watch hands-on (video)
- I added the full news release to the end of my Magellan eXplorist 110 post
- And the news release for the Magellan RoadMate RV9145
- And for the trucker-friendly RoadMate 5190T
- Telenav® Unveils Scout™, the First Daily Personal Navigator for Smartphones, Computers, and Cars
- And here’s the Scout Blog