Black Friday and Cyber Monday are officially over, but that doesn’t mean that the deals are! If you’re looking for some new GPS units for a gift for someone (or maybe for yourself) then check out my top ten picks for good units at pretty nice prices:
- Garmin Nuvi 52LM – Normally priced at $150, you can get it for $99.99 from Garmin, for $79 from Walmart or pick up a refurbished unit for $75 from GPS City.
- Garmin Nuvi 2360LMT – The only sale on this excellent unit is, unfortunately, a refurbished unit from GPS City for $77.95. This is a steal for a unit normally priced around $260.
- Garmin Nuvi 2555LMT – Normally priced at $180, you can pick one up for $99.95 from GPS City.
- Garmin Oregon 650 – This reliable and popular handheld unit is on sale from GPS City for $329.99 and is normally priced at $480.
- eTrex 20 – Available from several retailers, this is the midrange of the eTrex group. You can get it for $149.99 from Cabela’s, for $139.95 from GPS City or double the value and buy the bundle (which includes a case, belt clip and some other goodies) from Bass Pro Shops for $169.99. The bundle is normally priced at around $200.
- Garmin GPSMAP 62S – Normally priced at around $350, you can pick up this unit from GPS City for $249.95.
- Garmin Forerunner 910XT – This popular running watch is normally priced from $400 – $500 depending on what you get along with it. You can buy just the watch for $229.95 from GPSCity or for $239.99 from Garmin. If you bundle it with a heart monitor, you can get both for $259.95 from GPS City or purchase the Trithalon Bundle for $289.95, which includes tons of useful mounts and sensors in the box.
- Garmin Approach S3 – Normally priced at $250, you can pick up a refurbished version of this multifunction golf watch for $139.95 from GPS City.
- Spot Gen 3 Satellite GPS Messenger – Easily one of the most important kinds of GPS for hikers, this unit is normally priced at around $170. However, you can grab it for $74.95 from GPS City (while supplies last) or purchase it for $149.99 from Cabela’s and then mail-in this rebate form to get $75 back, along with some coupons and such.
- Spot Trace – This satellite tracker is small and waterproof and normally runs around $120. You can get it now from GPS City for $99.95 and then fill out this mail-in rebate form to get an additional $50 back, making this a pretty cheap tracker for a dedicated outdoor enthusiast.
Of course, that is only a few of the deals going on this week, and believe me, whatever you’re looking for you can probably find it! For a full list of sales that are expected to last at least the next couple of days–if not the rest of the week–check out our Cyber Monday GPS Deal Roundup article!