Garmin is rolling out several new features for its StreetPilot onDemand app for iOS, including Facebook and foursquare check-in, a Wikipedia layer, and the ability to add new voices and custom vehicle icons. Also new is an update to the Garmin Tracker iOS app for the GTU-10, allowing continuous tracking and the option to share a link so others can view the location as well. And in case the new features have piqued your interest, Garmin’s StreetPilot onDemand and Navigon apps will be on sale for $10 off during Macworld (January 26-28):
- Garmin StreetPilot Onboard USA: $39.99 instead of $49.99
- Garmin StreetPilot Onboard North America: $49.99 instead of $59.99
- Garmin StreetPilot onDemand: the annual subscription is $19.99 instead of $29.99
- NAVIGON USA: $39.99 instead of $49.99
- NAVIGON North America: $49.99 instead of $59.99
- NAVIGON MyRegion: $19.99 instead of $29.99
Here’s the full news release.