Polar, an active training technology company, has announced the upcoming availability of its newest unit, a GPS cycling computer. The M450 features a small, lightweight and splash proof design with a smart visibility LED light and various personalized training meters and metrics to suit everyone, regardless of skill or fitness level.
The M450 has the following features:
- Tracks distance and route with built-in GPS
- Find your way home with a Back to Start feature
- Measures altitude with a precision barometer
- Compatible with Polar Bluetooth Smart Accessory Sensors to measure heart rate, Keó Power, cadence and more
- Polar Smart Coaching to help you reach your own personal goals
- Compatibility with Polar Flow web service to track training load and recovery time
The unit itself is also expected to be compatible with Strava, although that feature and connectivity isn’t expected until the Fall. The M450 itself is slated to be released in the UK and the US this summer. The cycling computer has an expected retail price of $169.90.
Here’s a promotional video of the M450 in action:
For more information on the cycling device, check out Polar’s website.