The Mio Moov 200 is the entry level model in Mio’s new Moov series. The Mio Moov 200 has a 3.5” touch screen, comes with over 3.5 million points of interest (POIs), and has text-to-speech, so you’ll get “turn left on Oak Street in 200 feet”, rather than just “turn left in 200 feet.”
Stepping up to the Mio Moov 210 gets you a one-year live traffic subscription, delivered via the Traffic Message Channel (TMC). The 300 and 310 models offer the same features as the 200 and 210, albeit with a wider, 4.3” touch screen.
The Moov product line has a completely new interface, thanks to Mio’s purchase of Navman. I won’t repeat all the details of the interface here that I posted in my Mio Moov 310 review, but I highly recommend reading that post before you buy.
More Mio Moov 200 reviews
- The first consumer-authored Mio Moov 200 reviews are being posted at Amazon
- PC Magazine gives a 3-1/2 out of 5 star rating in their Mio Moov 200 review
- More consumer-authored reviews of the Mio Moov 200 at GpsPasSion
- Here’s a personal Mio Moov 200 review from a forum
- This video focuses on the Garmin nuvi 265WT, but compares it to the Mio Moov 200
I’ll be posting more hands on GPS reviews as they appear, but in the meantime, here are some…
Other Mio Moov 200 resources
- There is a Mio message forum at GpsPasSion
- There is also a Mio forum at yourNAV
- And a Mio message forum at ILoveMyMio.com
- Get the Mio Moov 200 owners manual
- A Mio tips blog
- Hacking the Mio Moov series
- MioMagic is a third-party Mio POI manager
- The official Mio Moov 200 web page
Compare prices on the Mio Moov 200 at these merchants:
- Check the current Mio Moov 200 price at Amazon.
- Get the
Mio Moov 200 Compact Portable Automotive GPS System
at TigerGPS, where you get free shipping on orders above $250.
- Get the Mio Moov 200 for an amazing price on eBay.