Magellan RoadMate 1200 review
The Magellan RoadMate 1200 seems like it was designed just to satisfy the market’s demand for a low-end, entry level GPS. It has only 1.3 million points of interest (POIs), a 3.5″ color touch-screen and comes pre-loaded with maps of the entire U.S. except Alaska. For an in-depth look at the RoadMate series, check out my hands-on review of the Magellan RoadMate 1412.
To see how the 1200 stacks up against other units, check out my Magellan auto GPS comparison chart.
More Magellan RoadMate 1200 reviews
- GPS Review has posted a brief Magellan RoadMate 1200 review.
- The first consumer-authored Magellan RoadMate 1200 reviews have been posted at Amazon.
- CNet gave a 6 out of 10 rating in their Magellan Roadmate 1200 review, where you’ll also find consumer reviews.
- LaptopMag.com gives 3 out of 5 stars in their Magellan RoadMate 1200 review.
- A Honda SUV owner reviews the Roadmate 1200.
- I’ll be posting more hands on GPS reviews as they appear, but in the meantime, here are some…
Other Magellan RoadMate 1200 resources
- A PDF verison of the Magellan RoadMate 1200 owners manual.
- A Magellan RoadMate 1200 FAQ.
- There is a Magellan RoadMate message forum at GpsPasSion.
- There is also a Magellan GPS message forum at Yahoo, and an alt.satellite.gps.magellan UseNet group.
- The official Magellan RoadMate 1200 web page.
Compare prices on the Magellan RoadMate 1200 at these merchants:
- Check the current Magellan RoadMate 1200 price at Amazon.
- Get the
Magellan RoadMate 1200 Portable Automotive GPS System
at TigerGPS, where you get free shipping on orders above $250.
- Find the Magellan RoadMate 1200 for an amazing price on eBay.
- Check out our GPS deals site for current specials and rebates on a wide range of GPS receivers
- Scroll down for more live price comparisons