UPDATE: Check out a new Garmin golf GPS in my Garmin Approach G5 review
The GolfLogix 2008 is the best-selling GPS for golfers. Why is it so popular? For one, it’s made by Garmin, the most popular GPS manufacturer in the world. It’s also built on the high-sensitivity eTrex platform, which translates into great accuracy (the GolfLogix 2007 used an older, less accurate GPS chipset).
As you can see in the image above, the GolfLogix provides your distance to the front, center and back of the green. It also shows up to six hazards per hole, and identifies bunkers, water, lay-ups and carries.
Also known as the GolfLogix GPS-8, one course download is included for free. For an annual fee of $29.95 you can download an unlimited amount of golf courses worldwide (there are currently over 18,000 course maps in their database, with more added every month).
More GolfLogix 2008 reviews
- Dozens of consumer-authored GolfLogix 2008 reviews have been posted at Amazon
- A detailed review of the GolfLogix 2008
- Another detailed and positive GolfLogix GPS-8 review
- More consumer-authored GolfLogix 2008 reviews
- A user review of the GolfLogix 2008
- A GolfLogix thread at ShotTalk.com
I’ll be posting more hands on GPS reviews as they appear, but in the meantime, here are some…
Other GolfLogix 2008 resources
Compare prices on the GolfLogix 2008 at these merchants:
- Check the current GolfLogix 2008 price at Amazon.
- Get the
Garmin GolfLogix GPS Unit
from Bass Pro Shops.
- Get the GolfLogix GPS for an amazing price on eBay.
Protect your investment with the
invisibleSHIELD for the GolfLogix GPS Golf Range Finder (Screen)