It’s summer, which means that not only is the weather beautiful, but a lot of people will be headed outside for various activities. It’s a great time to get more in shape, so GPS City’s most recent activity tracker sale is pretty opportune.
Now through June 20, 2015, GPS City has reduced the prices on several of Garmin’s Vivo activity tracker family including the Vivoactive smartwatch and heart rate monitor bundles. All of the monitors are available in multiple colors as well. Check it out:
- Garmin Vivoactive smartwatch (black or white) – $229.99 (reg. $249.99)
- Garmin Vivoactive + HRM bundle (black or white) – $279.99 (reg. $299.99)
- Garmin vivosmart – $129.99 (reg. $149.99)
- Garmin vivosmart + HRM bundle – $159.99 (reg. $179.99)
- Garmin Vivosmart refurbished – $109.95 (reg. $149.99)
- Garmin vivofit – $59.95 (reg. $129.99)
- Garmin vivofit 2 – $79.99 (reg. $99.99)
- Garmin vivofit 2 + HRM bundle – $109.99 (reg. $129.99)
As always, GPS City allows for frees shipping on all orders above $25. For more information on any of these trackers, check out GPS City or visit Garmin’s site.
I, personally, haven’t tried any of them, but I have heard great things about the Vivoactive. If you have one of them, let me know what you think!