For all my U.S. readers, Independence Day is this weekend and it looks like the sales are already in full swing! Most of the sites I looked at don’t really have much specifically meant for GPS devices, there are a few GPS sales going on.
Since the 4th of July is in the middle of summer, the sales aren’t the greatest, but with more expensive purchases, every little bit counts, right? Anyway, here are some of the more notable sales I found:
- Bushnell Backtrack Point 3 GPS – $34.99 (reg. $69.99)
- Bushnell® Bear Grylls Edition BackTrack D-Tour Personal GPS – $49.99 (reg. $124.99)
- Garmin nüvi 55LM – $99.99 (reg. $129.99)
- Garmin nüvi 2597LMT – $160.99 (reg. $199.99)
- TomTom VIA 1515M – $99.99 (reg. $119.99)
- Garmin Approach G6 Golf GPS – $199.99 (reg. $249.99)
- Garmin GPSMAP 64st – $289.95 (reg. $349.99)
- Garmin Rino 650t – $499.95 (reg. $549.99)
The online marketplace at Best Buy also has a lot of sales on GPS devices, mostly in the $30 off range, but I didn’t list any of them because many times the marketplace inventory is really limited and wouldn’t be worth my time to list it out. There are tons of different mounts at Best Buy on sale as well so if you’re looking to nab a GPS this holiday, definitely take a peek here, and select “on sale” in the sorting options on the lefthand page.