On GPS Tracklog, we talk about Garmin quite a bit and TomTom on occasion, but it sometimes feels like GPS maker Magellan gets left by the roadside. So today, I wanted to take a minute and let you guys know about some of the Fitness Back to School Sale that Magellan launched recently.
There isn’t an advertised end date to the promotion, but as schools are starting right now I might suggest that if you’re considering taking advantage of the deals that you do it sooner rather than later.
Anyway, here are the deals:
- Magellan Switch GPS Watch – $72 (reg. $179.99)
- with HRM (Heart Rate Monitor) – $92 (reg. $219.99)
- Magellan Switch Up with Mounts – $84 (reg. $209.99)
- with HRM – $100 (reg. $249.99)
- Magellan Switch accessories – $16 – $26
- Magellan Echo Watch – $79.99 (reg. $99.99)
- with HRM – $119.99 (reg. $149.99)
- Magellan Echo Fit – $103.99 (reg. $119.99)
- with HRM – $143.99 (reg. $179.99)
Fitness watches and devices have been on their way up recently with more interest and attention than most other GPS segments.