The Garmin GPSMAP 76 is probably Garmin’s most popular entry-level marine handheld. This greyscale unit floats and can accommodate up to 8MB of added maps. Its pre-loaded basemap brings marine navigation aids, including lights, buoys, sound signals and day beacons.
Here’s a tool to compare the GPSMAP 76 to other Garmin marine handhelds.
More Garmin GPSMAP 76 reviews
- Consumer-authored Garmin GPSMAP 76 reviews have been posted at Amazon
- GPSInformation.net has posted a thorough Garmin GPSMAP 76 review
I’ll be posting more hands on GPS reviews as they appear, but in the meantime, here are some…
Other Garmin GPSMAP 76 resources
- A PDF version of the Garmin GPSMAP 76 owners manual
- The official Garmin GPSMAP 76 web page
- You can check a continually updated listing of the best-selling marine GPS receivers at Amazon
Compare prices on the Garmin GPSMAP 76 at these merchants:
- Check the current Garmin GPSMAP 76 price at Amazon
- Find a great deal on the Garmin GPSMAP 76 at Sears.com
- Get the Garmin GPSMAP 76 at Gander Mountain