At my house, stockings were always done on Christmas morning, but it can sometimes be hard to find that perfect little something to put inside your loved one’s stocking. If you’re short on stocking stuffers for your GPS lover or outdoor enthusiast, then here are a few ideas:
- Get a GPS Mount – GPSCity currently has a ton of coupons for GPS mounts. This would be a great gift to go with a new GPS unit or for one you already own.
- Multitool – Pocket knives are great, but a multi-tool is really necessary for all campers and handymen/women. As a plus, they come in all colors.
- Titanium Spork – Ok, so this is mostly a gag gift, but it’s also kind of useful. Who doesn’t like sporks?
- Saddle Pack – get a little pack for the cyclist in your life!
- Portable GPS Tracker – This is a little more expensive than the others, but it could be incredibly useful
- Bluetooth Tile – Designed to help you keep track of the little things, this cheap tile would be a great stuffer!