Garmin units tend to have a pretty long lifespan, so if you’re looking for a great unit but don’t want to shell out the cash for a brand new device, then a refurbished unit is an excellent option. And, as luck would have it, GPS City is currently holding a sale on several of its refurbished units. All of these units have been overhauled by Garmin and should basically work like brand new as far as software goes. All of the devices come with a year warranty just in case something goes wrong.
Here are some of the more popular and notable sales:
- Garmin Nuvi 52LM – $79.95 (reg. $149.99) read our review
- Garmin Nuvi 2598LMTHD – $119.95 (reg. $319.99)
- Garmin Nuvi 2597LMT – $114.95 (reg. $199.99) read our review
- Garmin Nuvi 2557LMT – $94.95 (reg. $179.99) read our review
- Garmin Nuvi 2797LMT – $194.95 (reg. $269.99) read our review
- Garmin Nuvi 3597LMTHD – $249.95 (reg. $279.99) read our review
- Garmin Nuvi 65LMT – $119.95 (reg. $179.99)
- Garmin Nuvi 3590LMT – $194.95 (reg. $279.99) read our review
- Garmin Oregon 600 – $319.95 (reg. $399.99) read our review
- Garmin Fenix – $124.95 (reg. $319.99) read our review
- Garmin Forerunner 610 with HRM – $144.95 (reg. $319.99) read our review
- Garmin Dezl 560LMT – $179.95 (reg. $239.99) read our review
You can take a look at GPS City’s full overhauled lineup here. Some of the deals are better than others, so as with all overhauled units, make sure you’re getting something that will work for your needs.