GPS Tracklog is one of the top consumer GPS weblogs in the United States. In addition to its outstanding coverage of auto GPS navigation devices, GPS Tracklog devotes more coverage to handheld GPS receivers than any other weblog. Written by the author of GPS Mapping, GPS Tracklog is an authority in the field. All major GPS manufacturers supply us with review models and we are frequently cited as a reference on major gadget blogs such as Engadget and Gizmodo, on industry websites like Information Week, and in print publications including the Washington Post and L.A. Times.
About our audience
While a devoted and influential core group of early adopters read GPS Tracklog to stay abreast of industry news and trends, the overwhelming majority of visitors come to the site via search engines. These visitors, ready to make a purchase, are primarily looking for reviews of specific models. On a recent month, of our top 20 page views, 14 were for specific model reviews, while four others were to pages specifically targeted to buyers, such as our Garmin nuvi comparison chart.
If you’re selling GPS, this is your dream audience.
Traffic and stats
- Google page rank 5
- Currently averaging over 200,000 page views per month
- Up to 650,000 page views per month during holiday shopping season months of November and December
- More than 11,000 RSS feed subscribers
Advertising options and rates
- All rates are subject to change based on recent traffic levels
468 x 60 half-banner in headerUPDATE: No longer available
- 160 x 600 skyscraper in the right sidebar, above the fold (see image below); this eye-catcher is priced at $800 per month, which is $4.00 CPM, based on 200,000 page views
- Rates are doubled for November and December; during these holiday shopping months our traffic is significantly higher than normal.
- Ads and position are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- All ads must be pre-approved by GPS Tracklog
- No animated ads are allowed
- No text link ads are allowed
- All ads must be furnished by the advertiser
- We reserve the right to refuse or terminate any advertisement for any reason at our sole discretion
- All rates, polices and other information contained on this page are subject to change without notice
Paying for ads
- One-half month minimum run
- Payment is due by Paypal prior to running your advertisement; payment by check can be arranged if necessary
We are open to joint promotional opportunities as well. One option is to sponsor a contest, giving a GPS receiver to the winner. Contact us to discuss the possibilities.
To place an ad, or for more information, please fill out the contact form below: