UPDATE: This model has been discontinued. For current recommendations, please refer to our auto GPS buyers guide.
The Garmin pink nuvi 250 is a special edition version of a popular entry-level nuvi GPS. It sports a 3.5 inch color touch-screen display, has preloaded maps of the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico, and 6 million points of interest.
Drop down to the pink nuvi 200 and you’ll lose the maps of Alaska and Canada. Otherwise the units are identical.
Garmin continues to improve its products — the pink 250 (and the entire 200 series) is a little thinner than previous nuvis, thanks to an internal antenna, rather than the flip-up type found on previous nuvis.
More Garmin nuvi 250 pink reviews
- Glowingly positive consumer-authored Garmin pink nuvi 250 reviews have been posted at Amazon
- I’ll be posting more hands on GPS reviews as they appear, but in the meantime, here are some…
Other Garmin pink nuvi 250 resources
- Confused about so many models of GPS receivers? Try the Garmin auto GPS comparison tool or check out our own Garmin nuvi comparison chart.
- There is a dedicated Garmin nuvi message forum at GpsPasSion.
- Five tips for nuvi newbies
- The official Garmin nuvi 250 web page
- A video demo of the pink nuvi 250
Compare prices on the Garmin nuvi 250 pink at these merchants:
- Check the current Garmin pink nuvi 250 price at Amazon.
- Check out the deal on a
Nuvi 250 GPS Navigation System – Pink
at Abe’s of Maine
- Get the
Garmin nuvi 250 Pink Portable Automotive GPS System with North American Maps
- Get the Garmin pink nuvi 250 for an amazing price on eBay.