Most of the things that I write about here on GPS Tracklog are pretty serious and news-related. Satellite launches, navigational tips, new products and other relevant information for the world of GPS. But, sometimes, you just need a little funny in your life.
So today, I have absolutely zero news for you. Instead, I just want to share some of these funny GPS jokes from various places. So sit back, relax and have a great Sunday!
From Readers Digest:
Scene: A conversation between two of my friends.
Friend #1: Are you visiting us tomorrow? Do you need directions?
Friend #2: I’m all set. I have the address, a GPS, and a GPS override.
Friend #1: What’s a GPS override?
Friend #2: My wife.
If you don’t mind some foul language, then this funny article by Ken Levine is worth a read. Here are some other jokes from various other sites around the net:
- My GPS asked me how much I loved it. I replied, “Well, I’d be lost without you.”
- My Dad kept using this GPS in his car that kept directing him to cliff edges. I think that’s what led him to his downfall.
- I tagged Waldo with a GPS device. Problem solved.
- I’m not saying my wife is a bad driver, but the new GPS I got her just went off and said “After 400 feet, stop and let me out!”
- My friend was born with a GPS locator embedded in his chest. He can be difficult, but you know exactly where you stand with him.
- A bloke in the pub sold me a pirate GPS. It tells you exactly where you arr.
And, last but not least, an excerpt from comedian Tom Papa’s sketch about GPS and getting lost:
“I got lost in my car the other night with my GPS system and I realized why. This is totally sexist and wrong, so I apologize. But it’s a female voice on the navigation system — I don’t trust her.” –Tom Papa
Do you know any great GPS jokes? Share them with me below!