The seven-inch Garmin Dezl 760LMT updates the 5″ dezl 560LMT, and is Garmin’s largest truck GPS. In addition to the larger screen, the 760LMT also adds voice command, a headphone jack/audio line out, and display of the elevation grade for the road you’re driving.
Like the 560LMT, this new model offers lifetime traffic and map updates, preloaded maps of the US and Canada, an external video input for a backup camera, specialized truck routing, IFTA fuel logging capability and HOS violation warnings.
For much more detailed information, see our hands on review of the dezl 560LMT.
More Garmin dezl 760LMT reviews
- Trucker-authored Garmin dezl 760LMT reviews have been posted at Amazon
- I’ll be posting more hands on GPS reviews as they appear, but in the meantime, here are some…
Other Garmin dezl 760LMT resources
- The Garmin dezl 760LMT owners manual
- Want to see how the 760LMT stacks up against other Garmin GPS for truckers? Use this handy comparison tool
- While written for nuvi auto units, these tips will work for the dezl series too, as will our auto GPS FAQs
- The official Garmin dezl 760LMT web page
Compare prices on the Garmin dezl 760LMT at these merchants:
- Check the current Garmin Dezl 760LMT 7-Inch Bluetooth Trucking GPS with Lifetime Maps & Traffic price at Amazon
- Get the Garmin dezl 760LMT at GPS City
- Buy the Garmin dezl 760LMT direct from Garmin