This deal has expired!
Here is a list of current GPS deals
We’ve got so many deals posted that it seems like a good time to do a roundup post, highlighting the best ones. One big announcement first though – Amazon has posted their full GPS lightning deals calendar from Thursday through Monday. Included are deals on the Garmin nuvi 40LM, eTrex 10, Oregon 550, GPSMAP 62stc, DeLorme inReach and many more. The deals start today at 7:30 pm EST (4:30 pm PST). The last GPS lightning deals (this past Monday) went within one or two minutes, so if you are interested in something, I’d set an alarm a few minutes before. I’m sure I’ll be tweeting a few of these.
Each batch of deals is generally listed from low-end units to high-end models. Prices do fluctuate and things sell out. If you see that a deal is gone, drop a note in the comments and I’ll remove it from the list.
Best auto GPS deals
- Garmin nuvi 30 –
$49 at Walmart.com
- TomTom START 50 – $69.99 at BestBuy.com
- Garmin nuvi 40LM – $89.95 at GPS City
- Garmin nuvi 50LM – $99.99 at BestBuy.com
- Garmin nuvi 1490LMT – $129.95 at GPS City
- Garmin nuvi 2495LMT – $179.95 at Amazon
- Garmin nuvi 2595LMT – $194.59 at Amazon
- Garmin nuvi 3450LM – $199.99 direct from Garmin
- Garmin nuvi 3590LMT – $345.75 at Amazon
Best handheld GPS deals
- Garmin eTrex 10 – $87.99 at EMS
- Garmin eTrex 20 – $149.95 at GPS City
- Garmin Oregon 450 – $199.99 at REI.com
- Garmin eTrex 30 bundle – $249.99 at REI.com
- Garmin Oregon 550 – $249.95 at GPS City
- Garmin GPSMAP 62s – $299.95 at GPS City
- Garmin Montana 600 – $399.96 at EMS
Best sport GPS deals
- Garmin Forerunner 410 with heart rate monitor – $159.95 at GPS City
- Garmin Approach S1 golf GPS – $169.95 at GPS City
- Magellan Switch series – Several options at REI.com ranging from $169.93 to $259.93
- Garmin Forerunner 310XT – $211.07 at Amazon
- Garmin Forerunner 610 with Heart Rate Monitor – $299.99 at REI.com
- Garmin Edge 800 bundle – $499.95 at GPS City
Thank you for supporting GPS Tracklog
By following the above links, I get a small fee with every purchase you make (it comes out of the merchant’s pocket, not yours). This is the only way I can justify the time and effort it takes to manage GPS Tracklog. You’ll be seeing quite a few deals show up here through the Monday after Thanksgiving; after that they should slow significantly, and we’ll “return to our regular programing.” Thank you for your support, which allows me to keep bringing you the latest GPS reviews, news, tips and tricks!